Real Car Part Created Wild Stallion Lamp
Nicks. Dings. Scratches. Burns. Pawing and prancing, a wild stallion lifts his head in a proud whinny. This sculpture is made from recycled auto parts and metal, including spark plugs to create the flowing mane.
Designed as a lamp, it takes one 40-watt light bulb. The switch is located on the cord, and a jute lampshade crowns the lamp.
There is not a fine polished finish, therefore smudges and scratches may be present.
Made to look rustic and used, this piece of art offers the satisfaction of knowing that no two lamps are alike. Just Click to have yours now.
- Recycled metal, jute and polystyrene lampshade.
- Features a rustic, rugged finish
- Takes one 40 watt bulb (not included)
- Each work is unique. Recycled parts will vary from piece to piece based on availability.
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
Lamp: 22" H x 16.25" W x 9.75" D
Lampshade: 14.25" H x 10.75" Diam.
Total height: 32" H
Your new lamp weighs 25.5 lbs.
-Orders take 2 to 8 weeks
-Shipping included in Price
We Also Recommend
Collectible Auto-Parts Film Projector - Movie Theater Sculpture