Real Car Part Created Coconut Palm Tree Lamp
Nicks. Dings. Scratches. Burns. A coconut palm rustles in the sea breeze in Mexico.
The artist recycles metal scraps and auto parts to create the charming lamp with screws, wire, rebar and more.
The switch is located on the cord, and a natural cotton lampshade crowns the lamp.
There is not a fine polished finish, therefore smudges and scratches may be present.
Made to look rustic and used, this piece of art offers the satisfaction of knowing that no two lamps are alike. Just Click to have yours now.
- Recycled metal, cotton and polystyrene lampshade
- Features a rustic, rugged finish
- Takes one 60 or 40 watt bulb (not included)
- Each work is unique. Recycled parts will vary from piece to piece based on availability.
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
Lamp: 15.75" H x 6" Diam.
Lampshade: 10.75" H x 12.25" Diam.
Total height: 25.5" H
Your new lamp weighs 6.9 lbs.
-Orders take 2 to 8 weeks
-Shipping included in Price
We Also Recommend